Location:Home > Products Intro
Our products are safe and non-toxic. They do not produce heat, flames, or sparks,and may be used in areas of combustible gasses or liquids where ordinary light sources might pose an explosion or fire hazard.
All our products are for one-time use only. After use, dispose of in refuse container. To activate the product, bend the outer plastic container, once, so as to rupture the glass ampoule or to dislodge the plastic dam contained within the plastic device, then, after the ampoule is broken or the dam dislodged, shake the device to mix the ingredients, so as to generate the light. After activation, do not continue to bend the plastic device. Repeated bending may cause the plastic to break, which will cause the inner ingredients to leak out. Our products Should not be broken,punctured,or cut.
Although ingredients are non-toxic and non-flammable, they may permanently stain fabrics or furniture if released from their container. Skin or eye contact with ingredients may cause temporary discomfort, but will not cause any lasting harm. In case of skin or eye contact, rinse the affected area thoroughly with water. Do not drink or ingest any product or its contents.
Do not leave the product in the direct sun or expose to high temperatures ?this can cause leakage.
Do not place the products in dishwasher, microwave, oven, or on stove. Do not put products in freezer, as attempts to reactivate can damage plastic and cause leakage. Keep products in original package until ready to use and retain product packaging for future reference.
Our products are not for use by children under three years of age. Some products contain small parts and therefore constitute a choking hazard for children under the age of three.